How to Photograph Guide
More tips for successful interiors photography
- It is usually best to shoot in daylight, and avoid using flash. This can sometimes lend a blown – out, and artificial appearance to a scene. Turn on all the lights and lamps.
- If you do use flash, be sure not to reflect the light off glass or mirrors.
- Dusk is a good time to photograph windows, low natural light will allow you to capture images that are not blown out by midday sunlight.
- You will find that getting down on your knees offers the best angle.
- Hold your camera vertically to get a taller shot.
- Try not to take photos when the sun is shining directly into the room.
(Tips from Apartment Therapy and Young House Love)
Upload your photos to your questionnaire.